Sodium Hydrosulfite Na2s2o4
CAS No. 7775-14-6
Other Namessodium hydrosulfite
EINECS No. 231-890-0
Place of OriginHebei, China (Mainland)
Grade StandardAgriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
Appearancewhite crystal powder
Brand NameXLW Sodium Hydrosulfite 90%
Model NumberSodium Hydrosulfite
1Quickview of Sodium Hydrosulfite
Chemical Formula: Na2S2O4
CAS No.: 7775-14-6
Output: 100, 000 ton/year
Appearance: Free-flowing white crystalline powder
Odor: Odorless or with a slight odor of sulfur dioxide
Pacgage: 15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg, 100kg, 200kg iron drums with double polyethylene liners;
2. Usage of Sodium Hydrosulfite
1. Sodium hydrosulfite can be widely used in textile industry for vat dyeing, reduction cleaning, printing and stripping, textile textile bleaching.
2. Sodiumhydrosulfiteis also used in bleaching paper pulps, especially mechanical pulps, it's the most fittable bleaching agent in pulps.
3. Sodiumhydrosulfite is used in bleaching kaolin clay, fur bleaching and reductive whitening, bleaching of baboo products and straw products,
4. Sodium hydrosulfite is used in mineral, the compound of thiourea and other sulphides.
5. I Sodium hydrosulfite is used as reducing agent in chemical industry.
6. Sodium hydrosulfite food additive grade is used in foodstuffs, as bleaching agent and preservative dried fruits, dried vegetable, vermicelli, glucose, sugar, rock sugar, caramel, candy, liquid glucose, bamboo shoots, mushroomsand canned mushrooms.
3. Packing of Sodium Hydrosulfite
15kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg, 100kg, 200kg iron drums with double polyethylene liners;
|Application||widely used in metallurgy, petroleum, chemicals, textile, paper making, printing and dyeing, soap industry, pharmacy and food industry, metal hardwares etc|
|Packing and Storage||Packed in 25kg p.w.bags .25MT/20'FCL.. Due to its strong causticity, protective glasses and gloves must be applied during the using of caustic soda. The packing be kept in good & dry condition, to avoid brakage, contamination, damp and acid substances.|