Nitric Acid (Cleaning Food and Dairy Equipment)
1. CAS Number: 7697-37-2
2. Chemical Formula: HNO3
3. Appearance: Clear, Colorless and Transparent Liquid
4. Other name: Nitric acid 65% (hg <0.0000005%); Nitric acid 65%; Nitric acid >69.5%; Nitric acid fuming 100%; Nitric acid Solution; Nitric acid 70%; Nitrate acid
5. Packaging: Have drums and IBCs etc.
Total Acidity (as HNO3) min: 68%
Nitrous Acid (as HNO2) max: 0.1%
Chlorides (as Cl) max: 0.002%
Residue on ignition max: 0.05%
Widely used in the manufacture of Ammonium Nitrate and other explosives, Sodium Nitrate Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate, Glyoxal, H-Acid, Nitrobenzene and other Nitro Derivative Dyes and Dye Intermediates, Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, Pickling of Steel and metallurgy, A Fiber etc.
1. Screening Quality Control Of Materials Source
2. Scientific&reasonable Screening of Materials
3. Sampling before mass production
4. Use advanced equipment and process
5. Perfect testing methods & high quality testing term
6. Strict screening of packing materials
7. Quality control during materials package
8. Subdivision and standardization of product quality index
9. Establish stock of reserved product samples and take out reserved sample whenever a customer inquiries about quality.
10. Main quality projects and requirement
Ignition Residue %