Poly Aluminium Chloride for Water Treatment
- MF: Al2Cl(OH)5CAS NO.: 1327-41-9HS: 2827320000Purity: 29%minDescription: Yellow Powder or liquid.Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Standard: National Standard
Manufacturer as per customer's special demandaa
Accept third part inspection
|Item||Drinking grade||Water treatment grade|
|Water insoluble %≤||0.2||0.6||0.5||1.5|
Packing: Solid: 25kg/bag or as per your demand.
Delivery Detail: within 12 days after confirmation of the order.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion
Contact person: Emma Du
want to learn more , pls leave message or sent email.
I will reply you asap once received your inquires.