Nh4no3 CAS No. 6484-52-2 Agriculture Grade Un 1942 Ammonium Nitrate
Item: Ammonium Nitrate
Molecular Formula: NH4NO3
Appearance: State and odor: White Granular, Spherical Solid, And No odor.
Application: Cooling, Chemicals, Industrial Raw Material
Packing of Ammonium Nitrate
1. Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 25Kg net each, 25MT per 20FCL.
2. Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven jumbo bags of 1250Kg net each, 25MT per 20FCL
Application of Ammonium Nitrate
It is commonly used in agriculture as a high-nitrogen fertilizer. It is the main component of ANFO. It is used in instant cold packs, as hydrating the salt is an endothermic process.
1. Honsty is the best policy.
2.7 years lithopone manufacture with high quality.
3. A reliable supplier with a strong will to build long-term cooperation with you.
4. SGS and CIQ test are accepted.
|Physical Appearance||* White in Granular Form|
* Free from any visible impurities
|N purity on dry basis||34.6% minimum;||34.7%|
|Free Moisture||0.6% maximum||0.09%|
|Organic Coating||0.1% maximum||Not detected|
|pH (10% aqueous solution)||4.0-5.0||4.6|
|Conclusion:The batch tested complies with GB2945-89|